Knowledgebase: DNS and Domain
How do I change my DNS settings if I have a domain name registered with AISO?
Posted by Support, Last modified by Support on 28 June 2011 02:14 PM
You can change your DNS (Domain Name Servers) settings with AISO.Net using the following instructions.|
1. Go to https://www.controlmywebsite.com/clientarea.php
2. Enter your e-mail address and password you were sent by our billing department or when you registered your domain. If you do not have this info, please e-mail our domains department, their contact information is located here, they handle registration and payment for your domain.
3. Once your logged in, Select "My Domains" from the top menu.
4. Select the domain name you wish to change and enter in the name servers you would like to change your domain names' DNS servers to. If you have web hosting with AISO, then please change them to web1.aiso.net for the primary field and web2.aiso.net for the secondary field.
5. Then click the "Save" button.