For Windows and WebDrive you do the following:
- Select WebDrive from the Windows program menu.
- In the configuration box click on "new site" to begin using the site wizard.
- Type in the name of the site. This is purely for your reference, so name it anything that aptly describes the site. Click Next.
- From the scrolldown menu select the protocol of WebDAV. Click Next.
- Enter the URL for you server of: https://www.mygreenfilemanager.com/dav.php
- Check the box marked "Connect securely" then click Next.
- Choose a drive letter that you would like to assign to this account. This will map the account to that drive so you should pick a letter that is not already in use by your computer's other drives. Click Next.
- Enter your account information. This is your MyGreenFileManager Username and password. Click Next.
- Check "Connect to site now" and click the Finish button.
- A window will open showing all of the files on your site.
- You may now edit those files directly, or open the directory in which you store the local copy of your site to copy files back and forth. Optionally, we would recommend that you continue to edit locally, then drag the files to the mapped drive when done, just in case.
On Mac OS systems:
You can simply use "Finder", by selecting "Connect to Server" option under the "Go" menu
Connecting with BitKinex
- Right-click the "HTTP/WebDAV" folder, select "New" and click "HTTP/WebDAV".
- Type a name and press enter.
- Type mygreenfilemanager.com for the "Server address".
- Type the username and password, if you want the program to store it.
- Go to "Site Map" click the default path "/"
- Use the bellow text field to modify "/" to "/dav.php/"
- Click "Update" to make the change
- Click "Ok" to close the properties window.
- Double-click on the created connection.
For Windows and and connecting with NetDrive
- Open up the NetDrive interface
- Click the New Site button
- Then fill in the following new site configuration information:
Then while this new site is selected on the left side, click the Advanced button and select the following
- Site Name: mygreenfilemanager.com (or what ever you would like to call it)
- Site IP or URL: https://www.mygreenfilemanager.com/dav.php
- Port: 443
- Server Type: WebDav
- Drive: What ever drive letter on your computer you would like to use
- Account: Enter in your username
- Password: Enter in your password
Now under My Computer you should see your new drive letter mapped to mygreenfilemanager.com service
The @Home folder is everything you see when you login to the web interface of www.mygreenfilemanager.com. The @Shares folder is all the files/folders you are sharing with other users without your account.
- Encoding: UTF-8
- Use HTTPS: Check the box
If you have any issues connecting with any of the options above, please try changing the URL from https://www.mygreenfilemanager.com/dav.php to https://www.mygreenfilemanager.com/dav.php/