Knowledgebase: Control Panel
Transfering A Domain Name to AISO
Posted by Support, Last modified by Support on 14 March 2012 10:06 AM
NOTE: This guide assumes your are already logged into your control panel. If you are not a current customer of aiso you can go to www.controlmywebsite.com and start at "Start Your New Service..." |
1. Click on "Domains"
2. Then click on "Transfer Domains to Us"
3. Type in your Domain Name you want to transfer and the click on "Check Availibility"
4. Click on "Add to Cart"
5. Type in your EPP code in the EPP code box (The EPP code is provided by the current domain registrar)
6. Scroll down and click update cart.
7. Follow the prompts to check out of the cart, once that is done the transfer process will start. Please allow 7 - 10 days for the process to be completed. If you have any questions regarding your domain name please email firstname.lastname@example.org