Knowledgebase: Control Panel
How to Change WHOIS Information
Posted by Support, Last modified by Support on 19 March 2012 09:59 AM
1. Click on "Domains"|
2. Then click on "My Domains"
3. Click on the "Manage Domain" button next to the domain name you want to edit.
4. Click on "Management Tools"
5. Then click on "Contact Information"
5. When the "Contact Information" page loads up, change any information you want to edit by typing into each field. Once you are done scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Save Changes"
If you get an error message it means that your domain name is locked to prevent changes. To unlock your domain name so you can make the changes you need to click on "Registrar Lock" next to the "Management Tools" tab to unlock the domain name.