I want to add links to other sites, how do I do that?
Posted by Support, Last modified by Support on 18 July 2014 09:28 AM
Links are extremely useful for helping people to navigate around your site. Links also help people to access other related websites to which you link, open a file or send an email. If you are going to have a successful website, it is vitally important that you learn how to create links.
1. In your Sitebuilder, go to Widgets > Popular.
2. Drag your Text Widget onto your page.
3. In the Text Widget, type in the text that you want people to click on (this is your link text).
4. Highlight the link text (in the screenshot below the word "Click here" has been highlighted as an example).
5. Then click on the "Link" button (it's looks like a chain link).
6. The Link Editor dialog box will open up and you will be given four options:
7. Select the appropriate option.
8. Click "OK" and you will now have a link on your page.
To check that your link is working, preview your page and then click on the link.