The Like Box is a social plugin that enables Facebook Page owners to attract and gain "Likes" from their own website. The Like Box enables users to:
* See how many users already like this page, and which of their friends like it too.
* Read recent posts from the page.
* Like the page with one click, without needing to visit the page.
To add a custom Like button or a different like button then what is included in the site builder like button widget, do the following:
1. Follow the link to this Facebook Plugin page . If you are not currently logged into Facebook, you will be prompted to do so. On this page is the code generator. Enter the Page ID/URL of the Facebook Page you want displayed, in the field marked "Facebook Page ID", and amend any of the preferences you want.
2. When you've entered the information in, click on "Get Code" at the bottom of the code generator. A dialog box will pop up with the iFrame code you need to copy.
3. Copy and paste the iFrame code into a HTML Widget in your site builder. You can add HTML by dragging and dropping an HTML Widget from the top bar on the top onto your page (the icon for this is a blue sphere). An HTML editor will open up that will allow you to paste in your Facebook code. When you are done, click "OK" and you will see the way that the HTML displays on your page.
4. Save the changes you have made in the site builder and publish your site. Your new Like button should be visible.