You can easily turn pictures into clickable links - another effective way to help people navigate your site.
1. Add the picture to your page, using the Picture Widget (located in Widgets > Popular).
2. Hover over the Picture Widget and click on "Edit" on the top left corner of the Widget.
3. Click on "Choose a Link".
4. The Link Editor dialog box will open, add a link to one of the four categories and then click "OK".
5. To check that your link is working, preview your page and then click on the link. Hint: If you insert your picture in a Text Widget (instead of a Picture Widget) you can turn it into a link by selecting the picture and then clicking the "Link" button (looks like a chain link) on the Text Editing Toolbar. From there, follow the same steps as outlined above.